Saturday 26 January 2013

Shu Uemura eye brow pencil

Today, I would like to blog about Shu Uemura "Hard formula" eyebrow pencil. The color I have is natural brown. I notice the texture is not really waxy enough for my liking.
It may suit those whose eyebrows are already thick and well shaped. The color tends to hold on to strand of eyebrows better than adhering to the skin, hence, for people with very sparse eyebrows, and maybe, for my case, eyebrows that end halfway, I don't really reckon this eyebrow pencil as a choice. Besides that, I am sure, from the picture below, it is pretty obvious, the eyebrow pencil comes in a unique shape, and not those commonly found pencil head. As such, I do find it troublesome that I need to constantly check and be sure I get my eyebrow pencil sharpen regularly so to avoid it being too blunt for my liking.





As shown at the side is my eyebrow drawn with the Shu Uemura's eyebrow pencil. The color is perfect for my eyebrow as well as my skin color, however, I would still prefer grey color, as my hair color is black. It is a good buy if you intend for a long lasting eyebrow pencil, and you are someone who is discipline enough to keep track of the time you'll need to drop by the counter to get your eyebrow pencil sharpen. Otherwise, I will recommend you to try out the Shiseido's eyebrow pencil which is a much greater option in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment